- sixteen oz. crab meat (preferably grated)
- half cup celery - small cubes
- three tbsp. Red onion - very cubes
- half tsp. Bay Seasoning
- two tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- half cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh dill - chopped (half teaspoon dry dill)
- salt and pepper as needed
In bowl, place crab, celery, red onion, old bay, lemon juice, mayonnaise, dill, salt, and pepper.
Sweetly toss to wrap.
Serving or cover also putting in refrigerator. The salad will be kept in the refrigerator for up to two days.