Simple Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp
- one lb of cleaned, peeled and deveined raw shrimp.
- eight tbsps of melted butter.
- three cloves of minced garlic.
- one packet of good seasons Italian all natural seasoning.
- one half lemon sliced into circles.
- one tbsp of dried parsley leaves.
- oee tsp of ground black pepper.
Step one .
Pour the mixture of the melted butter and minced garlic in a 9×11 inch glass casserole dish.
Step two .
Place the lemon slices over the butter then top with a layer of the shrimp.
Season with the italian seasoning and sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top.
Step four .
In a preheated oven to three hundred fifty °, bake for fifteen minutes.