Skinny Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- three boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- two packages (ten ounce) frozen broccoli cuts, cooked and drained
- two cans (10-3/4 ounce) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup non-fat evaporated milk
- one teaspoon lemon juice
- one cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- half cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- two Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
How To Make Skinny Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Heat oven to three hundred fifty degrees. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss together the cooked chicken and broccoli.
In a smaller bowl, mix together the soup, milk and lemon juice. Add this to the chicken and broccoli and stir to combine.
Spread the mixture evenly into the greased baking dish.
Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar. Toss the bread crumbs and parmesan together and sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole.
Spray lightly with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at three hundred fifty degrees for twenty five to thirty minutes, or until bubbly.