SLOPPY JOE CASSEROLE!
- one pound ground beef, 85% lean
- cup onion, diced
- one 15.5 oz manwich sauce
- two half cups chicken broth
- one 14.5 oz. Tomatoes can be cut, not drained
- ¾ pound uncooked farfalle pasta
- eight oz. Velveta cheese cube
- one cup corn
- one cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven three hundred seventy five degrees.
Cook ground beef and shredded meat in a large high-walled saucepan over medium heat for two minutes. Adding onions & cook for other five min,. Strain grease.
Add liquids: mango sauce, chicken broth and diced diced tomatoes.
Bring to boil, then adding pasta and stir.
Cover and let it boil gently until tender.Stir several times all the time to make sure the pasta doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot. Adding min more than indicated on can as we bring to boil. Taste the pasta before continuing.
Turn the heat down to low. My heart is in the corn. Add the velveta cubes and put the lid on the pot until it melts. Lift lid and stir sweetly to combine.
Transfer to a lightly greased 9″ x 13″ casserole dish.
Put shredded cheddar cheese on top.
Covering & bake for fifteen min. Remove the lid and serve with cornbread!