- two lbs lean ground beef
- half cup onions (chopped)
- a quarter C Red peppers (chopped)
- a quarter C green peppers (chopped)
- one tsp of salt, pepper, garlic salt
- half T mustard
- half C cheese sauce
- half C shredded cheddar cheese
For Sloppy Joe Sauce:
- half C ketchup
- three C Worcestershire sauce
- one tsp brown sugar
- half T Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder & Garlic Salt
- four to sixlarge flour tortillas (wheat can be substituted)
- one T of oil
Mixing ground beef with your season.
Over high heat, brown your seasoned ground beef, for six to eight min.
Add the onion, red and green peppers and continue cooking for another two minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Keep warm.
In another bowl, combine the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, onion powder and pepper. Mix well. Pour over beef, keep warm.
Using flour tortillas, adding mixture to the center.
Add cheese sauce to beef mixture. Garnish with grated cheese. Fold them into a burrito and fry them with oil for one minute on each side over medium heat. Serve hot.