Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes!!
- 1.5 lb (0.68 kg) potatoes
- 1/3 c (eighty five ml) dressing ranch
- four slice bacon, cook & in pieces
- a quarter cup (sixty five mL) grated cheddar cheese
- two tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pam Style Oil
Preheat grill three hundred fifty °F (one hundred seventy five °C). Thoroughly brush, wash and cut the potatoes into slices. Prepare the aluminum foil. Use Heavy Duty if you have it, otherwise double-thick. Spray with non-stick oil. Tossing potatoes with dressing on foil. Cover with bacon, cheese, salt, pepper and parsley. Heat on one side for fifteen min. Flip the packet over and cook for another fifteen to twenty minutes.