Slow-Cooker Ham & Potato Soup!!
- one 1/2 pounds (seven hundred fifty g) russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- one cup (two hundred fifty milliliters) onion, chopped
- a quarter cup (sixty milliliters) flour
- vegetable stock
- one C. 1/2 tsp (five milliliters) Sea salt grinder, or to taste
- 3/4 tsp. (four milliliters) Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (two milliliters) Coarsely ground organic black pepper
- one cup two hundred fifty milliliters) ham, diced
- one c (two hundred fifty milliliters) heavy cream
- one cup (two hundred fifty milliliters) frozen corn kernels
1 Place potatoes, onion and flour in a six-quart (2.8 L) slow cooker. Stir in the vegetable stock, salt, garlic powder, pepper and thyme. Cover.
two Cook three hours on HIGH or six hours on LOW.
3 Add ham, heavy cream and corn. Cover. Cook on HIGH for fifteen minutes or more, or until soup has thickened.
4 Ladle the soup into serving bowls. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.