- 1 1/8 cups all purpose flour (1 cup plus two tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened (1 stick)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes (shredded coconut)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
-Preheat the oven to 350°F.
-Use a whisk to mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
Mix butter and sugars with a mixer.
Mix in the vanilla and egg until they are just mixed in.
-Mix the dry mixture slowly into the mixture that has been creamed.
Mix in chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and sliced almonds.
-Use a 1 1/2-tablespoon cookie scoop to drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 9-12 minutes.
-Let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cookie racks.