- two lbs beef
- one package (1 1/4 ounces) taco seasoning
- one can (fifteen ounces) corn, drained
- one (ten 3/4 ounces) Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- one pack (thirty two ounces) tater tots
- one pack (eight oz) cheddar cheese
Drain brown beef.
stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer for five mins.
upload corn soup to a nine x thirteen pan and top with tater tots.
bake at three hundred fifty for thirty five mins.
cast off top cheese & go back to oven about five mins or to cheese is melt.
including ketchup or taco sauce while serving could be very good.