The Best Shower Cleaner Recipe- 2 ingredient to make your shower sparkle! Easy to make and keep in the bathroom
What you need
- two tablespoons baking soda
- four tablespoons of white vinegar
- five hundred ml hot water
- one teaspoon of essential oils (lemon or grapefruit)
- spray bottle
How to do
- step one Pour the baking soda into the bottle.
- step two. Add hot water.
- step three. Now pour the white vinegar.
- step four. Put essential oils.
- step five. Shake to mix well.
Result There you go!
Your multi-purpose spray cleaner is already ready in just two minutes flat 🙂 Easy, fast and effective, isn’t it? All that remains is to spray on all the surfaces of the house to clean, disinfect and degrease everything. It works on the worktop, the sink, the fridge, the toilets, the shower, the windows and mirrors, the switches and the door handles.