Walking Taco Casserole
- one twelve pounds ground beef
- 1⁄3 large onion, chopped
- one packet hot green pepper, small packet
- one can enchilada sauce
- two ounces cream cheese
- one bag of fritos corn chips
- one bag of shredded cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- half cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- sixteen oz sauce
- eight ounces sour cream
How to make
Brown minced beef with onions.
Add green chili, enchilada sauce and cream cheese.
In a 9×13 saucepan, repeat the layers as follows: chips fritos, meat mixture, shredded cheese.
Baking at three hundred fifty for fifteen to twenty min or to cheese is bubbling.
Top individual servings with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and sour cream to taste.