You will need:
- 2 pounds of fresh mince.
- 1 quart tomato juice.
- 1 (29 ounces) can of purée tomatoes.
- 1 (15 ounces) box of strained kidney pills.
- 1 (15 ounces) can of strained pinto beans.
- 1 large, medium-sized chopped onion.
- 1⁄2 cup of sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup of green pepper cubes
- 1⁄4 cup of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1 1⁄2 a teaspoon of garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1⁄2 a teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- 1⁄2 a teaspoon of dried oregano.
- 1⁄2 a teaspoon of sugar.
- 1⁄8 a teaspoon of chili pepper.
In a large frying pan, brush the ground beef with oil and then drain the fat.
Put the beef and all the other ingredients in a 6 quart bowl.
Keep stirring every 15 minutes for 1 to 1 12 hours.
Or, you can use a slow cooker on low for 3 to 4 hours.