- 3 cups of flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- Half a teaspoon salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Condensed milk box
- 200 grams of chopped strawberries
- 100 grams of butter
- 150g milk powder
1) Turn the oven on to 350°F (180°C).
2) Grease the mold by putting butter paper and flour on the bottom.
3) Put the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa (cocoa powder) in a bowl and sift them together. Set the bowl aside.
4) Whisk the eggs, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
5) Add the dry ingredients in two parts and mix with pats.
6) Stir the sugar until it dissolves completely.
7) Put the dough in the mold and bake for 25 minutes, or until the tester comes out clean.
8) Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
9) Cut the top off and use a spoon to poke it.
To make the filling:
1) Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the condensed milk and dried milk and stir well to make a soft paste.
Add the strawberry pieces.
3) Pour it into the hole in the cake, and then put the lid back on.
Cover the cake with melted milk chocolate and decorate it the way you like.
Have a good time!!